Architect - Team Horizon
We are looking for we have an opening for an enthusiastic Architect to work on our semi-conductor projects.
Why you should apply:
* You will join an innovative team, working among a diverse group of visionaries, thinkers and doers, working on developing pioneering solutions that lead to shared success.
* They put their people first and live their diversity and inclusion values embracing all perspectives.
* You enjoy working in a culture of learning and collaboration and making a positive impact matter to you.
What you will be doing:
* Independently lead plant design activities as an area/system leader and coordinate with multi-discipline designers.
* Perform Architectural design work across several engineering disciplines in 2D/3D integrated design systems.
* Perform quality review checks for 2D/3D modelling and Architectural deliverables.
* Participate in design reviews, risk assessments and vendor bid evaluations.
* Assist in the generation of proposals, scopes, schedules and budgets for projects.
* Develops designer effort-hour estimates for Architectural discipline.
* Display strong communication and interpersonal skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment with multiple deadlines.
* Proactive architect with experience in all stages of project delivery (schematic design, site master planning, design development, construction)
* High degree of proficiency and speed in AutoCAD and Revit
* An understanding of local permitting legislation, building regulations, and health and safety legislation
What you need to apply:
* The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated individual with strong communication skills. They will exhibit a passion and desire to apply their technical experience and knowledge in a team environment on technically challenging and professionally reward
* Semiconductor or large-scale industrial experience preferable.
* Proficient in Microsoft suite (Excel).
* Strong relevant architectural design experience in industrial/advanced technology sector.
* Experience in equipment layout definition.
* Excellent English level - written and spoken,
* Knowledge of Architectural specific design standards and building regulations
* Ability to interact with engineering disciplines, clients, and vendors at all levels.
* Experience using REVIT and BIM desirable.
* Familiar with BCaR.
* The ideal candidate will be an RIAI registered Architect with 10+ years experience