Architectural Designer - Team Horizon
We are looking for we have an opening for an enthusiastic Architectural designer to work on our semi-conductor projects.
Why you should apply:
* You will join an innovative team, working among a diverse group of visionaries, thinkers and doers, working on developing pioneering solutions that lead to shared success.
* They put their people first and live their diversity and inclusion values embracing all perspectives.
* You enjoy working in a culture of learning and collaboration and making a positive impact matter to you.
What you will be doing:
* Perform Architectural design work across several engineering disciplines in 2D/3D integrated design systems.
* Perform quality review checks for 2D/3D modelling and Architectural deliverables.
* Display strong communication and interpersonal skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment with multiple deadlines.
* High degree of proficiency and speed in AutoCAD and Revit
* An understanding of local permitting legislation, building regulations, and health and safety legislation.
* Perform necessary Architectural and design tasks to produce construction documents in conjunction with a team of Architects/engineers and designers.
* Under the direction of a Senior Architect, produce design packages in Revit & AutoCAD.
* Coordinate and collaborate real time with other disciplines such as mechanical, structural, electrical and process to develop designs.
* Follow quality and CAD/BIM standards.
* Provide technical support and assistance to Architects.
* Exercise judgment in developing plans or alternatives and work with teams to assure quality plans.
* Perform field activities such as field surveys and design verification.
* Provide guidance and mentoring to junior designers on a project-by-project basis.
What you need to apply:
* The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated individual with strong communication skills. They will exhibit a passion and desire to apply their technical experience and knowledge in a team environment on technically challenging and professionally reward
* Semiconductor or large-scale industrial experience preferable.
* Proficient in Microsoft suite (Excel).
* Strong relevant architectural design experience in industrial/advanced technology sector.
* Experience in equipment layout definition.
* Excellent English level - written and spoken,
* Knowledge of Architectural specific design standards and building regulations
* Ability to interact with engineering disciplines, clients, and vendors at all levels.
* Experience using REVIT and BIM desirable.
* The ideal candidate will have 5+ years design experience