An opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Project Controls Consultant to join a market leading business who are experts within the Project Controls & Planning area. This will be a great position for someone looking to gain exposure by working on major projects across the infrastructure sector which include but not limited to Rail, Utilities & Aviation.
This will be a London based position with some flexibility to work from home on a weekly basis.
As an Assistant Project Controls Consultant, you will deliver and support across various Project Controls programmes by coordinating and producing ad-hoc reports across all functions including Planning, Cost, Change and Risk.
In further detail you will:
* Support the Project Controls team by developing, managing, and tracking an integrated project/programme baseline, assisting performance management.
* Coordinate project controls activities and the change management process, ensuring impacts to the baseline are effectively assessed and managed.
* You will also provide data analysis insight from reports to provide outputs and trends on performance related to project risks.
* Expertise within the project control and planning industry, ideally in the Rail, Utilities & Aviation sectors.
* Experience in analysing and interpreting data to produce accurate, timely and informative reports in multiple formats establishing root causes and impacts.
* Working knowledge of one or more of the core Project Controls disciplines: Schedule Management, Cost Management, Change Management and Risk Management.
* Strong communication, verbal & written skills with the ability to work with all levelled stakeholders and you will be capable of working within a multi-functional project team.
* You will have the desire to develop your experience further within project controls.
Salary: £30,000 - £36,000 per annum (depending on experience) + car allowance + private medical