Associate Director & Data Centre Sector Lead
Dublin, with flexible and hybrid working
Up to €120,000 plus bonus, share scheme, and generous benefits package
Would you like to join a multi-award-winning global leader in built environment design consultancy as Associate Director and Data Centre Sector Lead in Dublin? If you are a qualified mechanical or electrical building services engineer or business leader with knowledge and experience within the data centre sector, this fantastic opportunity could be for you!
As industry leaders, the business is highly regarded for their technical excellence, high standards of quality and innovation, and their ability to deliver environmentally conscious, sustainable engineering designs for challenging projects across a diverse array of sectors and project types.
A fantastic opportunity has now arisen to join as Associate Director and the Sector Lead for Mission Critical Facilities and Data Centres. The position would suit a Principal, Associate or Associate Director level electrical, mechanical or building services design engineer who can lead a multi-disciplinary team, be responsible for the delivery of key client projects, and support the division's growth and development of key client relationships.
Reporting into the Regional Director, the Associate Director will be responsible for the leadership and growth of the Mission Critical Data Centre division.
* Lead and develop the growing and expanding Data Centre team
* Provide management, leadership and a strong technical expertise on key Data Centre engineering projects.
* Demonstrate creativity, foresight, and skilled sector engineering judgment in solving problems.
* Participate in Work Winning and Business Development activities across the Data Centre sector, leveraging a strong pipeline of opportunities with new and existing clients to provide building services solutions.
* Co-ordinate with contractors and manufacturers on a technical level.
* Provide programme management expertise and commercial oversight for major projects to ensure delivery commitments are met.
* Review and comment on contractor technical submittals.
* Participate in Construction stage activities for projects including compliance, quality monitoring and witness testing.
* Lead, guide and participate in projects from initial concept through to completion
* Bachelor's degree qualified in a Mechanical, Electrical or Building Services Engineering discipline.
* Strong career background in the delivery of Mechanical or Electrical building services projects within Data Centres and Mission Critical environments.
* Demonstrable client facing and work winning experience.
* Able to demonstrate excellent team leadership and development capability.
* Ability to exercise substantial initiative and high-level judgement, work independently and meet objectives.
* Basic salary of up to €120,000
* Hybrid and flexible working arrangement
* Annual bonus and company share scheme
* Private healthcare and employee assistance programme
* Generous holiday allowance with option to purchase additional
* Subsidised gym, fitness memberships and cycle-to-work scheme
* Financial support for professional development and memberships
* Structured career progression to Technical Director level
If you are interested in this Associate Director (Data Centres) position or would like to be considered for similar opportunities, please APPLY NOW!
Applications encouraged from professionals with Mechanical, Electrical or Building Services experience as Principal Engineer, Associate Engineer, Senior Associate, Associate Director, Technical Director etc