Building Surveyor - Dublin
My Client, who provide a full range of Engineering, Building surveying, Quantity surveying, Project management and Advisory services to a range of public and private sector clients, are seeking to recruit a Building/Property Surveyor to be based in Dublin.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for delivering a wide range of project's.
* Assisting on a full range of building surveying instructions on a variety of commercial properties, including offices, retail and industrial.
* Assisting in providing professional work to clients including schedules of dilapidations, pre-acquisition surveys, party wall awards, defect diagnosis, planned preventative maintenance reports, fire insurance valuations, disability audits, schedules of condition.
* Support project work which can typically range from £50k to £7million where the firm performs the role of designer, contract administrator, project manager or an employer's agent.
* Assisting with co-ordination of portfolio instructions and undertaking other duties from time to time as may be reasonably required.
* Business Development and Client Care awareness.
* Adherence to Health & Safety procedures.
* Responsibility for own continuous professional learning.
* You should have solid experience in residential and commercial construction and possess a broad working knowledge of the Building and Housing Regulations to include but not be limited to design, workmanship, specifications, and materials.
* Be a qualified Property Surveyor/ Engineer with a minimum of 2-5 years' experience within a consultancy or developer
* An in-depth knowledge of Fire Regulations.
* Level 8 Degree and above.
* Proficiency with AutoCAD but not a necessity, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
* Ability to develop, direct and manage workflow processes and procedures