Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by our Client are a manufacturer of high performance rapid build systems for the construction industry. This is a permanent role working in their facility in Cork City and progression in a supervisory role is highlighted.
* Proven experience as CNC operator.
* Sole Operator
* Skill in operating CNC machinery and tooling as well as precision measurement tools.
* Ability to read and interpret documents and drawings.
* Computer savvy with basic understanding of computer programming and CAD/CAM.
* A keen eye for detail and results-driven approach.
* Good communication abilities.
* Specialist CNC training will be provided
* Experience and knowledge of timber is essential
* Be able to work using own initiative and be self-motivated
* Work with the minimum of supervision
* Enjoy working as part of a team environment
* Show attention to detail with a high regard for the quality of workmanship
* Have a strong awareness of health and safety in the workplace
* Have proven experience with CNC machining
* Machine part programming (editing)
* Work to close tolerances
For more information please contact Kevin Hallissey or to apply click 'Apply now