Construction Planner - Dublin - €70k to €100k plus full industry benefits
A specialist construction company for Cleanrooms and Data Centres, Also, Fit Out, Interiors, Refurb and Construction.
Cleanroom and D&B projects in Ireland, UK and Europe.
Knowledge of fit out projects preferred - current workload includes cleanrooms, datacentres and commercial office / retail fit outs
Skills & Experience Required
• Tender Programmes including design, procurement and construction.
• Histograms and S-Curves.
• Programme Narratives to explain programme submissions.
• Tender review meetings and methodologies.
• Planning Section of pre-qualification documents.
• Client interviews and presentations.
• Engage with supply chain for programme and methodology advice.
* Work closely with site teams for Development of project programmes
* Development of programmes to include resource loading for Histograms / S-Curves
* Preparation of progress reports including Earned Value weekly or bi-weekly reporting
* Issuing Look Ahead extracts assisting site teams in short term planning
* Assist with / prepare Tender Programmes including design, procurement, and construction.
* Engage with Internal Site Team / External supply chain for programme and methodology advice
* Programme Updating in collaboration with the company's delivery team / Client's representatives
* As-Built Programme development
* Review tender documents / project scope to determine project timescale
* Carry out site visits for tender purposes.
* Assist Site Teams with programmes and progress reporting.
Please reply with a WORD Formatted CV