Quantity Surveyor Drogheda €55-65k
INFORM3 are recruiting for an Electrical biased Quantity Surveyor to join our client's team based close to Drogheda. This company has secured a lot of new projects and with a healthy order book set for the foreseeable future this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Our client is looking for an individual with 3+ years experience, ideally in the M&E sector, able to demonstrate a high aptitude in service delivery and with excellent technical qualities.
* Preparation of pre-tender estimates and cost planning
* Project risk analysis and mitigation
* Produce project cash flow forecasts
* Prepare and submit client applications accurately and in a timely manner
* Manage and agree subcontract instructions and variations
* Submit and agree client variations and manage change request process
* Prepare, submit and agree the client final account
* BSc Quantity Surveying or Construction related degree
* Relevant quantity surveying or construction experience in a similar role, ideally from an Electrical Background
* Excellent understanding of Project Planning, Project Execution and HSE policies and procedures that apply to assignments.
* Commercially astute with excellent contractual awareness
* Computer literate and a proficient user of all MS office packages
* Good spoken and written communication skills
This really is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and highly experienced M&E Quantity Surveying team where you can forge a long term, rewarding career.
Interviews are taking place so please submit your CV for consideration! For more information please feel free to contact Steve on (phone number removed).