Mech/HVAC Engineer - Team Horizon
In your this role you will perform engineering and design tasks to produce construction documents, collaborating with a team of engineers and designers.
Why you should apply:
* You will join an innovative team, working among a diverse group of visionaries, thinkers and doers, working on developing pioneering solutions that lead to shared success.
* They put their people first and live their diversity and inclusion values embracing all perspectives.
* You enjoy working in a culture of learning and collaboration and making a positive impact matter to you.
What you will be doing:
* Perform necessary engineering and design tasks to produce construction documents in conjunction with a team of engineers and designers.
* Under the direction of a Senior Engineer, design Mechanical/HVAC services packages in Revit & AutoCAD.
* Coordinate and collaborate real time with other disciplines such as electrical, structural, architectural and process to develop designs.
* Follow quality and CAD/BIM standards.
* Provide technical support and assistance to Engineers.
* Perform quality review checks for 2D/3D modelling and Mech/HVAC deliverables.
* Display strong communication and interpersonal skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment with multiple deadlines.
What you need to apply:
* Minimum qualification of diploma in building services/mechanical engineering or relevant experience.
* Semiconductor experience preferable, large scale industrial, skill sets: wet and dry, detailing and sizing.
* Proficient in Microsoft suite (Excel).
* Strong relevant engineering/design experience in industrial/advanced technology sector.
* Engineering/ design experience in the Mech/HVAC systems