Role: Mechanical Contracts Manager
Location: Dublin 15
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
* Liaising with key Project Stakeholders to deliver all aspects of assigned projects.
* Develop Project Execution strategies.
* Develop site logistics (mobilisation / demobilisation) plans.
* Develop and implement project schedules in accordance with key milestones, co-ordinating with all trades and CSA works.
* Develop and track project labour histograms.
* Develop and implement project costs and budget plans.
* Review, sign-off and implement project quality plans and procedures.
* Review, sign-off and implement project EHS management plan.
* Management and motivation of project construction and engineering teams.
* Develop and agree submission and approvals process with client / design consultants.
* Develop and monitor material procurement schedules in accordance with schedule requirements.
* In conjunction with project teams and specifications select and appoint project Sub-contractors and supply chain.
* Chair weekly internal team, supplier and sub-contractor meetings to co-ordinate and ensure project performance.
* Oversee Project cost / revenue control and report performance.
* Attendance at client / project management meetings.
* Liaison with Sub-contractor and supplier senior management at steering group level to avoid project roadblocks.
* Ongoing liaison with client design teams and main contractor teams to ensure project performance.
* Develop and implement test and commissioning procedures
* Prompt project close-out and delivery of key documentation
* Agreement of project commercial close-out
* All other duties associated with the role
Selection Criteria / Person Specification:
* Ideally 10+ years' experience
* Ability to demonstrate building strong working relationships & stakeholder management.
* Excellent Analytical and problem-solving skills.
* High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
* Good oral & written communication skills
If interested please forward your CV to Marie at