Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Cork's niche building contractors to recruit a Project Manager for their Cork Office. This role presents a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to progress their career with a highly respected employer.
Supported by the Managing Director, this is great opportunity to join a highly successful developing business in Ireland with excellent opportunities for career advancement.
Our client is offering an excellent salary plus a project based bonus scheme per project completed successfully. A company vehicle and fuel card will be provided.
Lead one or multiple project teams to ensure that contracts are completed on programme.
* Manage the compliance of company and current health & safety legislation.
* Supporting the project surveyor in the management & control of contract costs & variations with regular reporting of cost projections & status to the Managing
* Develop strong relationships with clients.
* Management & assessment of subcontractor's quality of work & their ability to maintain scope programme.
* Management of programme risk & experience of early interaction with design teams to ensure design deliverable dates & details are achieved.
* Maintain an excellent relationship with the management team, subcontractors, and clients.
* Planning/scheduling of works.
* Must be an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing.
* IT Fluency and familiar with MS packages and MS Project (or similar scheduling packages).
* Strong commitment & ownership for all Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental systems throughout the project.
* Third level qualification in a construction related field coupled with at least 10 -15 years post graduate experience, 5-10 years in the role in a managerial role with a recognised Main Contractor.
* Proven record of delivering large scale Commercial and Residential projects,
* Experience of RC Frames and High Spec Fit-Out elements within projects
* Experience in delivering projects from design stage to completion
* Candidates must be capable of taking responsibility for a number of projects concurrently, as required.
For more information please contact Kevin Hallissey or to apply click 'Apply now