Role: Project Manager - Mechanical
Location: Dublin 15
Our client an award-winning M&E engineering contractor, specialise in planning, managing & delivering projects for our clients with quality, safety, sustainability and collaboration at the heart of our approach. With a diverse portfolio of clients, we operate across a range of sectors including Commercial, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Mission Critical, Residential, Hospitality, Industrial, Retail and Education.
We pride ourselves on our exceptional and motivated people, from Senior Management to our outstanding site teams. We want our people to grow, develop and succeed in reaching both their potential and career goals. To support this, exceptional performers are provided with continuous development opportunities to support their career progression.
Due to our continued growth, we have a number of exciting projects due to start in the coming months and we are seeking an ambitious, self-motivated and enthusiastic Mechanical Project Manager to join our team.
If you would like to join a progressive company, gain experience within a diverse variety of different sectors and further develop your career we would love to hear from you. This will be a rewarding and challenging career opportunity for the right individual with a very attractive renumeration package on offer for qualifying candidates.
* Establish performance and delivery criteria, ensuring that client requirements are being met
* Liaise with the Design Team and client to establish a trusting relationship to ensure future project opportunities.
* Develop and administer quality control provisions; liaise on project cost estimating and value engineering, as appropriate
* Liaise with the client on KPI development and implementation.
* Ensure compliance with the companies' Engineering 'Safety Always' policy
* Ensure compliance with the companies' Engineering 'Right the first time' quality policy
* Track and report at weekly client update meetings.
* Liaise with our Commercial & Engineering teams to ensure contracts, submittals, purchase orders, payment certs and change orders are issued in accordance with company policies.
* Management of the companies' Engineering site team
* Management of sub-contractor activities including tracking progress against schedule and manpower levels. Ensure that there is a minuted weekly meeting with sub-contractor.
* Planning of all resources including labour, materials and sub-contractors to meet with all project requirements and deadlines
* Assist in the creation of installed drawings and O&M Manuals.
* Ensure processing of requisitions, generation of purchase orders and delivery to site is done in a timely manner.
* Develop a constructible and detailed schedule with the project planner.
* To understand the nature of working in a live environment and appreciate the importance of maintaining all client's systems during construction phases.
* Liaise with the client regarding the permitting of all works within the live environment and participate in the development of RAMS and relevant client permits.
* All other duties associated with this role.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
* A trade and/or relevant third level qualification
* 4/5 years previous experience in Project Management
* Proven record of coordinating and managing large installation projects
* Experience dealing with IR issues
* Knowledge of Health & Safety
* Experienced in design and build
* Good technical knowledge of both Electrical and Mechanical systems
* Excellent IT skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work well within strict deadlines
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with fluent English
If interested please forward your CV to Marie at