QA Manager - Construction
Our client is a leading European based facades contractor. They are currently looking for a QA manager to join the company for Dublin based projects.
Our client focuses on the full building facade and has an outstanding reputation in the market place as well as healthy order book
· Liaise with the PM's to ensure full agreement and understanding of the project quality requirements and handover compliance requirements.
· Providing an independent channel of communication on quality matters, initiating necessary action to resolve deficiencies and ensuring satisfactory solutions have been achieved.
· Ensuring Audits are undertaken in accordance with the Audit Schedule and that any adverse findings, including those raised by others, are closed out in a timely manner.
· Undertake Quality Audits Inspection for identified Suppliers.
· Reviewing and evaluating Inspection & Test plans
· Providing guidance and assistance on Quality matters.
· Providing site training/mentoring on the requirements of the Quality Management System.
· Assist the Project Managers in the setting of project objectives and targets to measure and monitor quality performance and encourage the philosophy of Continuous Improvement.
· Encouraging feedback from all employees and sub-contractors on possible areas of improvement and investigating the benefit of any employee recommendations regarding Quality matters.
· Reviewing Non-conformance reports to identify any apparent trends and providing timely reports on NCR status and trends to the Project Managers and the company Quality Manager.
· Must have a background as an QA Manager
· Must have knowledge of building envelopes
· Must be a good communicator
· Must be happy to travel