Quantity Surveyor with third level qualification required for salaried role with successful medium sized commercial contractor in Dublin. The job will be full time office based and the start date is late January/early February. We are accepting applicants from Junior/Grad level through to Intermediate standard Quantity Surveyors.
KEY TASKS AND DUTIES
* Preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client;
* Undertaking cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work;
* Advising on procurement strategy;
* Contract administration
* Pricing expert witness reports
* Project management aspects
* Preparing contract documentation for tendering
* Assisting in establishing a client's requirements and undertaking feasibility studies;
* Performing risk, value management and cost control;
* Preparing fee bids
* Liaising with clients, contractors and other construction professionals.
* Performed quantity surveying duties for clients
* Develop relationships
* Delivering against an agreed targets
* Able to operate autonomously
* Represent the business for property related services available to clients
* Preferably Bachelor Degree qualified with 2yrs+ post grad experience
* Good name in the industry with strong references
* Chartered or working towards
* Track record of delivering projects and winning work
* Excellent literacy and numeracy skills and good IT skills with competency at Microsoft package
* Willing to work full time from the office
* To have good spoken and written communication skills
* Strong team player with ability to integrate well and engage with colleagues
Competitive above market level salary with benefits to suit
* Company car (where applicable)
* Travel Expenses
* The chance to be involved with flagship Projects.
This is a great opportunity to join a company expanding with goal to be top tier Irish contractor in next five years
There will be a structured 6 month training programme for you to follow, and a mentor will assist with your progress through this.
Expected start date: 01/02/2022