An award-winning company that practices and continually strives to provide award winning design and service to their clients. Garnered major awards from all of the Engineering Institutions which are evidence of their quality control, skill and customer service.
One of the largest consulting firms in Ireland that are involved in many landmark projects.
Its vision is to provide a one-stop-shop service for fully coordinated multidisciplinary engineering design and project management that constantly exceeds clients' highest expectations.
Shares their passion for excellence in engineering design with their clients on a global stage.
Works collaboratively with public and private sector clients, developers, contractors and funding agencies either individually, or as part of a wider integrated design team, to provide the very best in engineering design and project management.
The location will be in the Greater Dublin area - Leinster with most of the work in Meath, Kildare and Dublin.
The senior role will be based on one of these sites with a management view across all of them
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Supervise and associated administration of all Civil/Structural related construction works on site
* Supervise the carrying out of all C/S works requirements and instructions from the Employers Representative(ER), Design Team and Client.
* Monitor and Report on works being carried out to the Employer's Requirements and ensure that the ER and Client are fully informed of all issues arising on site.
* Assist the Employer's Representative in Technical and Contractual matters.
* Prepare regular site reports in conjunction with other site Resident Staff on the progress of works on-site with regard to Quality and Programme
* Monitor the Contractor's works for compliance with the Safety Health & Welfare at Work
* Keep and maintain comprehensive records of work in progress and report on the same
* Minimum 5-10 years post-qualified (reaching CEng status) suitable experience on-site, supervising large Capital Works projects, primarily building related.
* Supervision of development in a restricted city centre location with large basement excavation
* Recent experience in large concrete pours is ideal
* Awareness of achieving the building of the highest possible quality
Salary - €Competitive salary package is available based on experience.
Services - Multi-discipline consultancy - Infrastructure Design (public and private) - Sustainable Energy Sector within the Domestic, Commercial and Industrial Industries
Eligibility - Must be eligible to work legally and permanently in Ireland.
A CPD accredited employer and employees are offered a tailored professional and personal development plan to grow your career.
How to apply:
Send your recent CV in Word Doc Format to Andy.
For suitable candidates, you will receive an email containing the Initial Questions