One of Ireland's most reputable residential Developers is currently seeking an experienced and driven Senior Engineer who is solutions focused and driven to work on a €10M new build residential project in Wicklow.
The successful candidate will be joining a close-knit team with the opportunity to fast track your career to Project Management with a company known for training a developing staff from within.
As a Senior Engineer, you will directly report to the Project Manager on-site. You will work collaboratively to drive standards and ensure the project is finished on time and within budget.
Senior Engineer Key Responsibilities:
* Checking the quality of work as required
* Working with and managing subcontractors involves keeping a daily diary of levels of work for each subcontractor
* Managing setting out engineers and junior engineers/staff on site
* Calculating and ordering of materials to the site
* Planning work schedules
* Liaising with Consultants, Project Manager, Site Managers, Site Clerks, Quantity Surveyors and subcontractors
The ideal Senior Engineer will have:
* Relevant 3rd level qualifications in Engineering or Construction Management
* 4 years experience as a Senior Engineer with ideally experience on large construction projects
* Confident using Microsoft packages and AutoCAD
* Excellent communication skills
* Methodical and solutions focused
* Able to work to tight deadlines
* Strong organisation skills
* Ability to manage and motivate personnel on site
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and driven Site Engineer to take the next step in their career with a reputable Developer in their field who have a strong pipeline of projects. To apply for this role, please forward your CV to the link provided or call Green